Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Cute Butts Everywhere!



Hmmm. I don't know if I can do this.

This, being joining a health club on a family membership as a New Year's resolution.

Sounds good in theory. Practically, it's a problem.

Not because I can't excercise. I can, and I will.

A problem because there are, ummmm, distractions everywhere. I was really trying to pay attention as the fitness instructor demonstrated the various machines for Mrs. SCM and the younguns during the peak hour. Yes, you put your legs there and...

Oh, my. There are cute butts everywhere!

The blonde in the ponytail pounding out a marathon on the treadmill..

The tall brunnette on the elliptical...

The slim asian on the ab machine...

My eyeballs had hard-ons. Can I keep from having the same in my gym trunks.

I've been back since. I left my eyeglasses in my locker so that I wouldn't be distracted. I did my own zoned-in time on the treadmill, facing out of the windows, lost in my MP3 player, and one thought:

Is anyone looking at my butt? Please?
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 11:38 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home