Saturday, June 06, 2009

At the Movies


Laughter. It's good for the soul.

And I got a lot of it at the theater watching "The Hangover". Laugh-out-loud funny. A touch raunchy. A lot crazy. Very funny. I haven't heard that much laughter in a theater for a film in a while.

Which gives me a chance to observe this: Heather Graham has still got it! This girl is fun and sexy. A great combination. Killer smile. Killer bod. She exudes life! I could watch her movies any day - especially, however, the ones where she's grinding on a stripper pole in a bikini - in the closing credits anyway. Jade is a memorable character.

Next on my list at the movies: The Taking of Pelham 123.

I distinctly remember the original movie. IT was the first time, in my memory anyway, that I saw a movie made out of a book that I had read. The remake looks pretty good.

In the meantime, I need to find some more pics of Heather Graham to download...
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 1:32 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home