Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Semi-back

So, I saw a quote projected at a meeting today. It went something like this:

"Anybody can quit. Quitting is the easiest thing in the world to do. Keeping it together when everyone around you would understand if you fell takes courage."

Ouch. By that standard, Mrs. SCM has plenty of courage. Me, not so much lately.

It's been a long slog back from the deep deep deep funk of the holidays. Getting there though. Plus, almost 1000 people got layoff notices in my plant yesterday. I didn't know there were still 1000 people still here. I'm okay for the moment. But, it's a little stressful. I've taken on so many hats that I'm a walking hat rack.

When I'm not working I'm either couch-potato-ing or commenting on a science thread on another blog that I've become addicted to.

Since I have no semi-erotic stories to tell lately, I'll just ask this question:

Is Julianne Hough on "Dancing With the Stars" mega-watt-hawt or what? Melissa, right behind her.

Also, I'm rooting for Danny Gokey on American Idol.

Wow. Way to much TV lately.

How is everybody?
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 4:35 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home