Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blogging the New Year

Here I am again. Unexpctedly on the road again in a hotel - away from Mrs. SCM on New Year's Eve! Sad. Very sad.

A hotel with a bar, at least. Happy couples all around me, dancing the night away minutes from the big kiss.

So, with a cold brew in hand and a good view of the sexy girls in party dresses on the dance floor (eye candy!), I'll share New Year's Resolutions:

1. More and better sex and romance:

- of the marital kind preferrably
- romance, because I'm that kind of guy
- sex, because....just because! Good sex. Tender sex. Rough sex. Kinky sex.

I've given that last one some thought in the last two days. Oh, yeah. I have a plan. I'm going to be pushing the boundaries in 2009. It's either going to get better or break. I'm hoping for better. I'm making changes, taking charge. Mrs. SCM does not know what is coming her way, but I'm going to do my damndest to make it a banner year.

2. Ah hell, do you really care what the other 9 are?

Happy New Year's, everyone out there in blogland. You were all awesome in 2008.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 10:33 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home