Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I need a Hug. A Naked Therapuetic Hug.

I wish I could write something sexy today. Not in me today.

I'm depressed and craving intimacy today. Not easy things to pull out of.

The Holidays always depress me, starting before Halloween and running all the way through the new year. It's too much demand to be social. I'm not that social. I can't live up to the demands of the season and I always end up letting someone, typically Mrs. SCM, down. I try. I really do. But it wears me down to a nub. I'm there right now. Nubbish.

I've also been having an incredible string of bad luck on the small things. I'm grateful for the big things - like still having my job for one. But the small things are adding up and bumming me out. A computer virus that's relentless. (Death to hackers!) My car broken into and robbed. My car rear-ended. The mental toll is adding up. I'm needing a crawl in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and read a book day. Soon.

To top it off, I'm unusually aware of all of the great women aroud me everywhere everyday.

My wife to start, who has a great tush. I was noticing that again the other day. Not much happening in the romance departmnent this week, mostly because of the damn busy season.

Co-workers. Good God how many good looking women there are where I work now! It's unfair, to not be able to do anything about that.

Horny and depressed at the same time is not a good thing.

I'm craving some restorative intimacy. Or some rocking sex. I want both - I'll take either.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 11:51 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home