Wednesday, April 11, 2007

HNT #53: I Know, I'm Supposed to be Watching the Road

I mentioned in my last post that I spend a lot of time, and a lot of miles, in my car. When you do that, you tend to live in your car. Eat there. Listen to music there. And, um, other things as the mood strikes.

Take a day, for example, when you spend several hours on the interstate crossing state lines. Let's say - theoretically - that there is an adult video store halfway to your destination. And let's say - theoretically - that you spend some time in there buying some items. Maybe a couple of vibrators. Maybe a video. Maybe even a magazine. Are you going to wait until you get where you're going to check out the magazine? I mean, you are - theoretically - going in a straight line on cruise for hours. A glance or two - theoretically - wouldn't hurt.

HNT #35: Jeans

Click on the picture for a different day, different road, when I felt the need to be free. (NSFW - explicit pic!)

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday, everyone.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 11:39 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home