Monday, April 09, 2007

Laughing Myself on Down the Road

I have a lot of drive time in my job. Lots of hours down lots of miles. Satellite radio, Sirius to be exact, helps me fill those hours with smiles and laughs. When I'm not perving out to Playboy Radio Night Calls, I'm gravitating to the Blue Collar Radio channel to get my fill of redneck/cable guy humor.

Best joke I heard this month, from Tim Wilson I believe:

I saw a movie recently called "What Women Want".

What women want? Are you kidding me? The guy who made that movie must have run out of film. There would be 8 or 9 sequels.

On the other hand, if you made a movie called "What Men Want":

It would be 10 minutes long, XXX-rated, with sports highlights. And it would be a silent film."

Damn funny! I was laughing for miles.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 1:20 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home