Wednesday, April 04, 2007

HNT #52: Dressing



Originally uploaded by Semi-Celibate Man.
52 HNT posts? Wow. Does that mean I've been doing this for a whole year? Cool.

Not much for you tonight. Just getting out of business clothes and back into casual to relax for the evening. A little peek-a-boo shot for you before I zip back up and go settle in. Ready to chill and surf all of your fine HNT contributions.

I'm going to stay half-nekkid tonight, in keeping with the spirit of HNT. If you like my more exhibitionist pics - follow the link in my last post. Some good "wet" stuff there.

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday, everyone. And thanks for having me as part of the community for a year now.

Click the red HNT button on my sidebar to go see Os and learn why we do the half-nekkid thing.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 9:46 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home