Monday, March 26, 2007

Turning Heads

I had an experience - not once, but twice - this week that probably happens to you ladies a lot but happens to me, uh never:

I caught someone checking me out.

First, this weekend in an airport. As I was waiting in line at my gate, a flight attendant - male - came off the arriving plane, looked at me, and then did an obvious checking-me-out double take. Cool.

Second time, today in a crowded convention center. I was walking down an aisle past exhibits when I realized that I was headed the wrong way. As I reversed course quickly I caught a woman in the act of checking me out as I had gone by her. Oh yeah.

Like I said, this never happens to me. I must be looking extra studly this week or something. Don't worry, won't last long. :)
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 10:29 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home