Friday, February 02, 2007

"I'd Like to Thank the Academy...."

Oops! I guess I can put that speech away. I didn't win the Best Male Sex Blog over at DirtySpoke's 2006 Sex Blog Awards. Sniff, sniff.

Congratulations to the winner, Figleaf, on a well deserved win. Thank you to all of you who voted for my little blog though. As they say at those big award shows, it was an honor to be nominated!

Not to fret! I am more than pleased to instead win a "Piper" this year, unexpectedly, in the "misc" category over at Piper's Place.

Piper thanked me and 3 other male bloggers for "allowing me to visit and explore the fascinating, complex and often bewildering frontier that is the mind of the modern male." My pleasure.

Although, I don't really think we're all that complex. Take the award statue, for example:


2006 Piper


My first and only thought was: "Wow, that statue is hot!" That's really all you need to know about the mind of the modern male.

If you haven't had a chance to visit Piper's Place, you should. She has two things going for her that make for an exceptional sex blog - an actual sex life and wit - and she has both in spades. I visit her often and live vicariously through her. Orgies and extra significant others and witty wry observations abound at Piper's. She's a classical treasure.

Another award season come and gone. Now I can slink back into anonymous semi-obscurity.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 8:24 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home