Monday, January 29, 2007

Blogger Fatigue

I was hoping to be up with my Day 29 post earlier in the day, but Blogger damn near deafeated me.

Last week when I had my Bloggerversary I meant to say how much I liked Blogger. I know a lot of my bloggy peeps have fled the Blogger coop to other journalistic forums. Not me, out of some twisted sense of loyalty. I was truly grateful to find blogging, to find Blogger, three years ago. Really, to be able to express yourself anonymously and free was an awesome gift. I deeply appreciated the technology that Blogger put at my fingertips. Truly, publishing for the people. I owed Blogger.

Google/Blogger, on the other hand, not so much. Google/Blogger, in fact, sucks royally. In many ways, but let me just start with the main way. It's now a 50/50 shot as to whether I can even login to my blog or not. Half the time I get a white block where the signin blocks should be. Sorry to be cranky, but if I can't login I can't blog - which is kind of the point of being here. Which is why I'm putting up my Day 29 post after 10:00 pm after two hours of fruitless attempts. Damn Google/Blogger!

But, I made it. Here you go for Day 29....

Click on the image below for Day 29 of:
"January's 31 Days of My Cock" (NSFW - over 18 please!)

HNT #35: Jeans
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 9:55 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home