Sunday, January 21, 2007

Great Sex. Rare, but Great

Keeping the "semi" in semi-celibate, I had great sex this weekend with the beautiful and sexy Mrs. SCM. Twice.

Oh sure, both times were nearly a comedy of errors. With dogs barking and sniffing at the edge of the bed. And kids fighting in the hallway and breaking into the locked door to find out "what are you guys doing in there?" Oh yeah. But we perservered and it was awesome.

Details tomorrow, maybe. Relaxation tonight.

I did manage to get more pics shot this week for my "January's 31 Days of my Dick" theme. I decided to take up the request from Chelle (and Drama) on Friday to do a pic in business attire. I got carried away and did a series....

Click on the images below for Day 22 of:
"January's 31 Days of My Dick" (NSFW - over 18 please!)

HNT #35: Jeans

HNT #35: Jeans

HNT #35: Jeans

HNT #35: Jeans

HNT #35: Jeans
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 9:47 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home