Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sudsy Horny

Horny. I woke up alone, disoriented in a strange hotel, and thirsty. And, very very horny.

It's your fault, you delicious lady bloggers on my sidebar. I spent the evening surfing your blogs. Getting a look at you literally and figuratively. Living in your world for a while. Wanting you. All of you ladies who inspire tasty naughty thoughts in my corruptible mind.

Chelle, for sure - rocking that sassy long hair and attitude in all the sexy pics in your header. You, girl, made me horny. As did Piper, with your orgy stories. And Shay with those sexy anime's. And you Amy, who likes what your title says. Yeah, baby. And Kitty, with your deliciously wicked fantasies. And Des, Mrs. SD, and Tara and all of you strong sexy imaginiative women. Oh, what we did together in my dreams all night long. Keeping me on edge, tousing and turning, thick with arousal....

....which is how I woke up. Horny. With not much time or opportunity to do anything about it. Only time to shower. To soap up and scrub. To lather all over. My face and neck. My chest. My belly. Enjoying the hot relaxing water while I woke up and scrubbed down my waist and my equipment and my legs and....wait a minute, back up. That morning wood was still there, and felt very good soapy. Ummm, let's linger there for a minute. Long wet sloppy strokes down the length of my cock. Warm water hitting my neck. I have time, and damn I'm horny. Let's take time this morning.

I'm not going go come. I know that. I never do in the shower. Not going to happen. But it does feel nice to linger here for a minute. Stopping for a minute - just feeling the weight of my dick in my hand. Eyes closed. Feeling the peace of the water spray. Feeling all of the never endings in my foreskin and head as I slide my wet hand around them. Nice. I could linger here for a while. Eyes still closed. Picturing you, ladies. Very nice.

And leaving it there. Unsatisfied. Waiting. Awake and aware.

Thank you ladies, for waking me up today. Horny.

Click on the image below for Day 17 of:
"January's 31 Days of My Dick" (NSFW - over 18 please!)
HNT #35: Jeans
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 4:36 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home