Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HNT #43: Nominated! But I'm in my Underwear!



Originally uploaded by Semi-Celibate Man.
Yes, once again it's HNT time and once again I am lounging around a hotel room blogging in my underwear and once again the sexy "sculptured pouch" is totally wasted so once again you get to see it. Lucky you.

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday, everyone.

45113638_202b79dc11

While I've got you here: a big Thank You to anyone who nominated me over at DirtySpoke.com's 2006 Sex Blog Awards! I guess my shameless begging worked. :) Because of you, I am a finalist for "Best Male Sex Blogger". Thank you again. I'm humbled and thrilled at the same time.

Now, if you're so inclined, please click on the button below to go Vote! You have my genuine thanks in advance.


posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 10:34 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home