Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Fantasizing



Originally uploaded by Semi-Celibate Man.
I've been in a lot of hotels. I understand what naughtiness can transpire in a hotel room. What trouble.

Trouble, like the trouble that was described to me recently in an email from a dear reader. A lovely, and married, young lady who writes to me now and then.

It seems my married young friend finds trouble now and then when a lover comes to town. She described the trouble in delightfully wicked detail. How she goes to his room. How he takes her. Trouble.

I read her description. Very hot. I read it multiple times, in fact.

Then I slept. And I dreamed. Her reality, my fantasy.

And I woke, aroused by her tale. Arousal that needed to be dealt with. Go see....

www.picturetrail.com/sceblogdod password = scm

You see, the thing is this.....I have a lot of travel coming up. Many hotels. Many cities.

Including hers........
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 5:11 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home