Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Video Countdown

Did you watch any of the year-end retrospectives? I only watched one (well, if you don't count the "Beauty and the Geek" marathon on VH-1) - a countdown of VH-1 of the top videos of the year.

Let me just say from the horny guy perspective, there were some fine videos this year amply displaying the female form. And, oh yeah, there was some singing too. Highlights of the countdown, for me, included:

- Christina Aguillera: Ain't No Other Man
- Shakira: Hips Don't Lie
- Fergie: Fergalicious

About that last one: can anyone translate Fergie-to-English for me? What does it mean when she says she "puts the boys on rock rock"? Okay, I can guess.

Have you seen the video for that song? Or any of them, for that matter. Ladies, try an experiment. Try watching a video from a guy perspective. Watch the video the way a guy would. Watch it from a "I'd hit that" frame of mind. Forget the clothes, the set decoration, the storyline. Heck, turn the sound down and forget the song. Just watch the gorgeous gyrating female flesh. Yeow! Here, go ahead.



Yeah, I'd hit that. And the background dancers as well. Nice.



Click on the image below for Day 2 (NSFW) of:

"January's 31 Days of My Dick"

HNT #35: Jeans
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 7:51 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home