Wednesday, December 20, 2006

HNT #41: Three Gifts



Osbasso, the master of Half-Nekkid Thursday, has requested a special HNT - minus our normal Half-Nekkid picture. Instead, we are to:

...pick three HNT/blogger participants, but only three. And then tell the world what you'd get them for Christmas, if you had the means to do so.

I'm am going to completely cop out here, and pick three groups instead of three people. And, since it says "if you had the means", I'm going to spend big! Also, since I'm into giving sex toys as presents, that will be my theme for this HNT as well.

Without further ado, my three groups, and their gifts, are:

1. To all the married sex bloggers on my sidebar links I would give:

a romantic and sexy weekend retreat at a Sybaris center. Sybaris has spa pool suites, like the one pictured above. Every room has it's own whirlpool spa. You never have the leave the room....... Rekindling some romance would be the order of the weekend.

www.sybaris.com

2. To all of the single female naughty bloggers on my sidebar links I would give:

a "Sybian" sex machine. Pop on the simulated male appendage, and ride yourself into high-powered vibrational ecstasy. From what I've seen of them on film, multiple orgasms are definitely on the menu.



www.sybian.com

3. To any single male naughty blogger on my sidebar links I would give:

A "RealDoll", as featured on the Howard Stern show and HBO's "Real Sex".

Life size. Realistic. Won't say no. 'nuff said.

www.realdoll.com

If you haven't seen these dolls, you have to go the their website and browse the doll pics. It's surreal.


That's my 3 gifts. I hope you all virtually enjoy them.


Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday, everyone.

posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 10:37 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home