Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tagged! Six Things - Times Two

I've been tagged!

Tagged by the lovely, very sexy, and wonderfully talented Tara Tainton - who was herself tagged to list "Six Weird Things" about herself. Go read Tara's, they are fascinating and sexy. I'm honored to be tagged by Tara.

I've seen this particular meme popping up on blogs that I regularly read, and have generally found it fascinating. I just enjoyed the Melody Censor's version while I was trapped in a hotel this weekend.

Tara chose to twist it a little and make it six sexual weird things. I've been thinking about it, and I want to do both. Six weird personal things, and six weird sexual things. So, strap-in. This will be a long post, and you will get more than you bargained for if you stay around to read them.

The rules are simple.

1. Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Okay, let's get started.

6 weird "personal" weird things about SCM:

Only six? That's hard. I could tell you things about me like that I'm a loner, which is weird because I'm a salesman. But let's get to the quirky.

1. I love green olives. In mass quantities. On salads. Especially on pizza. Straight out of the jar - the whole jar in one sitting. Yum. Bought some tonight and am eating them while I type.



2. I buy flavored coffee every winter, and then never perk it. I don't drink coffee. But it smells so good. It would probably taste good, if I made it. I bought cinnamon hazelnut tonight. It would probably taste good, not that I'll ever know.

3. I like the dark. I'd rather sit in a dark room with the curtains pulled than in a sunny room with the curtains open. I'm also fine driving at night - which freaks out Mrs. SCM, and other women I'm told.

4. I don't like sports, which is weird because I'm a male. I watch a game or two and can fake my way through a conversation over a beer. I like watching hockey games or high school basketball live. But, I have no idea who's playing next weekend in the NBA or NFL or who's where in the standings. Nor do I follow any team or watch ESPN. I'd rather watch a cable news channel or listen to Les Miserables, Harry Chapin, or Vince Gill.

5. I love to publish. I currently have online: 4 blogs (sex, politics, science, and faith - 3 of which I write only for me and could care less if I have any readers), more email addresses than I can remember, a half-finished novel, and two recently self-published photo books.

6. I don't expect to live much past 50. This is not melodramatic, or based on any diagnosis. It's just how I feel. I expect my bad habits in life (including the world's worst diet) to catch up to me sooner rather than later. I don't obsess about it or even worry about it, but I do have the thought cross my brain a few times a week "I wonder if today will be the day I have a heart attack". It's just what I believe. I'd like to make it to 51, which will be when my oldest graduates high school, but I'm not optimistic. It would be okay. I've had a good life, more than I expected to.


6 weird sexual things about SCM

1. It takes me a long time to come. Early in my married life, after reading a lot of chick articles on satsifying your wife, I trained myself to delay my gratification and focus on her pleasure. It's not a submissive thing, because I'm usually in charge. I just like it to last a long time. Plus, I don't really care if I get off or not - I've had enough orgasms in my life. It's about the experience.

3. My left nipple is very sensitive. Again, I read in Cosmo or somewhere an article that said that you could train a body part to be in sync with sexual excitement. Pavlovian response, almost. If you touch your lover's nipple, for example, regularly while you're going down on her you'll create a nerve connection/pathway between two points. I tried it on me. It works. All I have to do now is touch my left nipple during masturbation and it will get me quickly toward orgasm.

4. I taught myself "refloxology" as sexual foreplay. It's more than just rubbing your feet. Trust me on this. Oh yeah.

5. I like sex toys. First and foremost, shopping for them and giving them away - as regular readers will know. But one or two for myself as well. Mostly vibrators to stick up my backside. I'm a male, and have a prostate gland which responds well and deeply orgasmically to stimulation. Ask any nurse.

6. Fantasy: I have all the standard fantasies, 2 girls etc. But, my deepest sexual fantasy - which I've only spoken to one person and never even on a sex blog, and which I will not analyze or make apologies for - is this: to spend one weekend as the shared sex partner of a M/F couple. A gift to them, to be shared. Dominant with her, receptive to him. My version is not the typical "cuckold" type MMF threesome that I see on "hotwife" blogs. No, my version is to be shared by a couple. All weekend long. I could share it in detail, I've thought it through. But I'll just leave it at this. Enough said. Weird, I know. It will never happen, which is what makes it a fantasy.

Okay, I'm tagging the following six bloggers to do the six "personal" weird things:


Eva at Evanescent Imagination
chelle at It's My Escape
shen at Sheets of Egyptian Cotton
Polt at Polt's Palace
Amy at Anal Amy
Johnny Wadd at Beyond the Neon


Also, regular readers Naomi Lewis and Oksana - if you just want to leave six weird things about you here in my comments.

That was fun!
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 6:18 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home