Friday, December 29, 2006

Newly Resolved

As I'm sitting here burning up the end of my last work day of the year, I've given a few minutes thoughts to New Years Resolutions. Just to keep them simple and do-able, I've settled on a few.

SCM's New Years Resolutions:

1. Love more
2. Spend less
3. For God's sake, do something positive about this "Semi-Celibate" issue!

For that last one I'll try to follow advice sent to me recently by the lovely Ryann Rain: "...go fuck your wife".

One more thing for the new year: I'm going to add a new element to this blog, at least for the 31 days of January. Something merely to entertain and challenge me. You'll have to check in on New Year's Day for the premier.

Have a good and safe New Year's weekend everyone. See you on the 1st.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 2:49 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home