Monday, January 01, 2007

January's 31 Days of My Dick

Yes, the ball has dropped and it's officially 2007! Happy New Year's Day, everyone.

Frankly speaking, I'm more than ready for the holidays to be over. Too much ....well, just too much. I'm ready to go back to the normal schedule.

I don't know what the new year will bring, but it's here. So, let's kick off the next year of "Semi-Celibate Erotica" with some nekkidness.

A new feature that I'll call "January's 31 Days of My Dick"

Do you really need to see more pictures of my genital appendage? Uh, not really. I posted plenty of those pics in 2006. Over 100 nude pics, linked to from here. That's probably enough, don't you think?

But, here's the thing. I like taking pics of my johnson. And I've been alone in hotel rooms often enough to take lots of them. Lots of them still unpublished, even though I've been putting sets out there of 9 or so pics at a time. So, I have more pics.

As a hack amateur hobby photographer, I see it as a challenge. I approach it now, after 100 dickpix, as a photography task - like shooting landscapes. Dick-scapes? Crude, but apt.

So my plan is to, in addition to daily pithy comments and observations on life, document my dick over the 31 days of January. All states and stages: soft and hard, wrinkly and smooth, dry and wet sticky mess.

This little photographic adventure is just to entertain myself. You're welcome to observe. Or not. Your choice.

So, without further ado, here's day one.


Click on the image below for today's NSFW installment of:

"January's 31 Days of My Dick"

HNT #35: Jeans
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 2:23 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home