Monday, March 22, 2010

A great Pussy, but More...


Some checking in with Her very soon after the hot threesome was in order.

How was it for them? How did I fit with them? Were she pleased? He?

Emails, light with humor and graphic with remembered lust. Humor about the spilled lube. My bad!

Me: Sorry about that. I'm used to having to use a lot of lube.

Her: Don't need it with me. I get wet and stay wet.

Me: You were wet, that's for sure. And delicious.

Her: Well, I've been told I have a good pussy!

That did it. That sparked me. Here's what I wrote back:

Yes, you certainly have a great pussy. Wet and deliciously tasty. Meaty lips in an oh so good way - tantalizing to nibble on. I could stay there for a very long time. Licking along your slit with the flat of my tongue. Sucking on your clit, with my fingers tucked into your wetness thrusting slowly. Feeling you riding to a wave of pleasure. Nice.

But, you have more than a delicious pussy.

More. Long lovely hair that framed your pretty face as you took my cock in your mouth. Pleasure displayed on your face as He pounded your pussy from behind while you were sucking on me. How did it feel to be double-stuffed with willing cock?

More. Lips, born to be kissed. Nibbled on. Parted with my searching tongue. Pierced with my length. I can only imagine making out with you with kissing as it's own intimate goal.

More. Full delicious tits that strained against your bra and felt deliciously full in my cupped palm. Nipples that tasted good against my sucking tongue. Do you like for your full tits to be touched? Kneaded? Pulled on? Lightly spanked?

More. A nice round ass, begging to be spanked and kneaded. Played with. Pushed up against. Spread and fucked by your husband while I filled your hot pussy with my fingers. Were you lost in the feeling of being sandwiched between us as He took you from behind?

More. A willing spirit. Delighting in the act of sex. Pleasing both your baby and your guest - as pleasing pleases you. Submissive to our wills - with multiple orgasms as your reward.

More. A sharing spirit. Letting me watch you make love to your husband. Sharing my cock with him. Sharing His thick hard cock with me. Did it thrill you to see me take him between my lips and deep into my mouth?

......

I think she rather enjoyed that email. It lead to a second time with them...
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 4:40 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home