Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More Towels Please.....



Originally uploaded by Semi-Celibate Man
I've heard it said that hotel maids can tell if a man or woman stayed overnight in a room. If it was a man only, then only one towel will be used. If there is a woman in the room, all the towels will be used followed by a call to the front desk to ask for more. What's up with that.

I live up to that joke in my business travel. I only ever use one towel - even if I'm there a week. :)

Vacation is a different story. With the whole family in tow, let me just say that the call to the front desk has been placed.

Vacation is wonderful. A chance to live a bigger and more exotic life than our everday one. But it is definitely not restful!

It's been a fun week. More creating memories to come....
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 10:56 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home