Sunday, August 12, 2007

Down Time



Originally uploaded by Semi-Celibate Man
I'll be off the grid for a few days - vacationing. Yay!

Some quick thoughts while I'm gone:

- Standing waist deep at a wave pool at a waterpark is highly arousing. That wave action tossing you around and such. And arousal is not helpful in that situation.

- Same for the ample amount of bikinis and tanned skin and ponytails on display at said waterpark. Again, arousal is not helpful.

- Ouch! A sunburn, and I'm only one day in. I'll need lots more sunscreen for the beach later in the week. I think I'm radiating heat back out into the universe today.

- I'm bailing on the laptop for the rest of the week and focusing all of my attention on Mrs. SCM and my younguns. If they can stand me for that long.

While I'm gone, check out the links on my sidebar. I revised it this week. Said bye to some old friends who have moved on. Added some new friends. Check them out.

I'm off for some fun and chill time. Later.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 10:10 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home