Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Do We Really Know Each Other?

I was thinking this week, as I was reading some of your blogs, about how difficult it is for most of us - some exceptional naughty bloggers notwithstanding - to talk to our partner about what we really want sexually.

It reminded me of a story that I heard many years ago on the Tonight Show or somewhere. Dear Abby was the guest, and the host asked her what her favorite letter over all of the years was. She told of a letter from a young lady who asked for advice about how to talk to her boyfriend over an intimate matter:

" I think my boyfriend should pay half of the cost of our birth control, but I don't know him well enough to talk about money with him."

That made me laugh. Still does.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 9:23 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home