Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I'm not a big Halloween fan. Too much candy around that I can't eat.

Oh well. I try to participate anyway.

I spent some time taking the younguns around the neighborhood collecting bucketsful of the candy that I can't eat.

So far, so good.

I spent some time hanging out dispensing lots more of the candy that I can't eat. Complimenting all the kids on their costumes.

So far, so good.

Until a couple came by. Older than all the rest. 16 or 17 ish (I hope).

The guy in some nondescript costume. Whatever.

The girl, STOP EVERYTHING!!!!, oh the girl. Defininitely not non-descript..

Pretty, oh yes. Strikingly so. Perky cute face with a megawatt smile.

Platinum blonde hair in ponytails.

VERY sexy very short gingham dress with ruffles and a very low and full cleavage.

White stockings going up to luscious firm thighs.

Coming very close to me and leaning in to take her choice from my basket of goodies and

OH COME ON! That's not fair.

Thou shalt not tempt the old guy. Not nice.

Happy Halloween everyone.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 11:51 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home