Thursday, August 30, 2007

HNT # 57: House Cleaning

So how many of you like to be naked when you're at home alone? Yeah? Me too.

Here's me from this week, cleaning the way I like to. Half-Nekkid. (Okay, I'm wearing a hat so that I'm not fully nekkid. You'll just have to trust me on that one.

HNT #35: Jeans

Click on the pic to turn me around.

As a bonus, just because I haven't posted one of these in a while: if you're feeling frisky while you're surfing HNT's then click on the pic below for something a little more "in your face" NSFW.

HNT #35: Jeans

Hmmmm. I didn't realize that my vasectomy scar was that prominent. But then again, I don't see that view very often. Learn something new every day. Remind me to tell the vasectomy story some day. It's hilarious to everyone except me. Ouch!


Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday, everyone.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 2:14 PM | 1 comments

1 comments

<< Home