Thursday, April 19, 2012

Walking Horny Through CraigsList - Explicit!

Honestly, I am horny as fuck tonight.

At times, when that happens, I take a walk through Craigs List and fantasize.

Pick a city - Las Vegas often works.

Pull up the Casual Encounters section.

Walk through all of the kinky variations and stew in the sexy photos in the ads. Wow. What I would do with these sexy people! I have quite a collection of pics, all found on Craigs List to inspire my horniest thoughts.

Women for Women (W4W) starts out the voyeur in me. Ladies enjoy each other and I'll just watch:






Men for Men (M4M) has me bisexually engaged. Who do I want to take into my mouth, or bend over for.








W4M: Ladies, come find me. I'm worth it. Lick that pussy. Pull that hair. Spank that ass. Take that ass!















MW4M: Couples! Looking for me! I'm in that mix. Especially if she has a strap-on for me too.









MW4W and MW4MW: Ah, I'm back to voyeur enjoying some sexy couples at play.







T4M: !!! Lady boys! Can I take you out for a date? What is under that sexy skirt?






Ah, but it's only fantasy. Kinky naughty fun fantasy.

Some of these fantasies, these images, are very familiar to me and get me there every time. for example, these two:

I want to possess a young lady like in this pic: Her hands pinned, hair pulled, filled.




And I want to be taken again, like in this sexy image.



In the end, it's just me and my private time.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 9:04 PM | 2 comments

2 comments

<< Home