Wednesday, January 05, 2011

HNT 11.1 : Submission?

abje (14) - Copy

So, as I've shared, because of my current life situation my sex life has narrowed down to performing NSA oral sex for strangers. Bi-sexually. To either sex. Preferrably women. Likely to one attractive man.

Does that make me submissive? Yes and no...

Yes, because performing oral sex puts you in a submissive posture, physically. Kneeling between an attractive man's (or woman's!) spread knees. I like that posture. It's calm and therapeutic.

No, because I'm a masculine man and I'm doing what I want to do, how I want to do it. My friend just wanted to lay back and receive a treat. I took charge of the situation and made it happen the way I wanted it to happen until we were done. That's not submissive, is it? Topping from the bottom, I believe they call it.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for an email from my new friend on getting together again.

Did I mention that I'd greatly enjoy doing this NSA for women too? And that I'm really good at it?

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday (HNT) sexy people. While you're here leave me a comment. If you can remind me how to do the click-thrus I used to do comment with that also.

Then click below to go see Osbasso and see whar others are doing for HNT.

45113638_202b79dc11
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 11:28 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home