Thursday, May 03, 2007

HNT #54: Semi-Nekkid-Hiatus

Okay,you caught me blogging in my underwear again:

HNT #35: Jeans

Seriously, we have to stop meeting like this.

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday, everyone.

Okay, really seriously, I've decided for now to put Semi-Celibate Erotica on semi-hiatus for the Summer at least.

For the usual (for me anyway) reason. Family needs have again flared up and need attending to. Anything that takes time away from that has to be trimmed way back. HNT, unfortunately, for one. I need to do what I need to do, that's all.

What is semi-hiatus? Good question. The answer is that I will still post short posts as the mood strikes me and I can afford the time. Which won't be often. I'll be back to full posting eventually.

Check back in from time to time.

In the meantime, I left you a pretty wicked fantasy in yesterday's post - go read it. Or take the next few weeks and read any of the 280 other posts in my archives. And best of all, you;re always welcome to go re-visit my explicit photo sites:

www.picturetrail.com/sceblog
www.picturetrail.com/sceblog2
www.picturetrail.com/sceblog3
www.picturetrail.com/sceblog4

The password for each album is scm.

I'm not gone, just semi-hiatus. See you, as best I can, around the blogosphere.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 12:16 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home