Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11: 5 Years Later

I have a lot of erotica to share with you. But not today.

Today is a day of remembrance. To remember the day that changed America.

I remember where I was that day, of course. I remember all of the events vividly. But my personal story is trivial and unimportant.

Is it only history, now? Is the threat all in the past? Most certainly not.

I'm attending one of the largest conventions in the U.S. this week, with titans of industry in attendance. I've heard it expressed. Fear - we would be a natural target today, on this anniversary. The threat, though diminished, is not gone. The jihadists accomplished that contribution to the world. Fuck them for that.

I'm not worried. Nothing is going to happen. But I remember.

Remembrance. Resolve.

Bless our troops, still in the field, and our Commander in Chief as we still face down this evil.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 7:49 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home