Saturday, July 08, 2006

Does a Boner Make You Float?



.


We have a water park in our little town. In the middle of our beautiful park. We have had for several years now, when the town leaders - in their wisdom - tore out the old boring pool and up sprang water slides and such.

I've known this for a while. Theoretically, at least. Never been there though. Until today.

Now I plan to go every day it's open until the day I die. I had that much fun.

I took my two little junior hellraisers. They've been there and know their way around. They showed me the ropes. Lots of ways to have fun there. Pool. Two water slides. A fountain to stand under. Sand sports. We did it all. Awesome! A good day for Dad.

Mrs. SCM chose not to attend. She needed some rest and some time away from said hellraisers, who did not get their name for nothin'. :) Oh well, her loss.

So. Did I, in the absence of Mrs. SCM, girl-watch? Did you have to even ask the question? What were you thinking?

I didn't even make it out to the pool area before my eyeballs were feasted. Wow! How did I forget about bikinis? It's been a while, and I was a kid in candy store. A sexy two piece candy store.

It started with the power trio at the lockers. 3 white hot paragons of female awesomeness. Probably high school seniors. Probably cheerleaders. Blondes in bikinis. Pony tails. Flawless tanned skin. Perfectly sculpted and toned butt cheeks straining the tiny material of their barely-there bottoms. Fresh young faces. Awesome. Moving togther in a tight group. Definitely aware of their own commanding presence as they set up shop on 3 side by side lounge chairs. I keep track of them out of the corner of my eye, feeling slightly guilty about ogling younguns.

That's okay. Plenty of sexy, my age, MILFs to scope out and enjoy too.

So, I'm standing in the middle of the pool alternating tossing my kids of my shoulders into the drink, with scoping out sexy ladies in hot swimsuits having fun. I think it was the "having fun" part that made them so sexy!

How do I feel out in public for the first time in swim trunks? Don't care. At all. Why would I? I'm not looking at me. And, I don't care if anyone else is or not. Postively or negatively. Don't care. Although, I did suspect a couple of MILFs of checking me out. But then again, I wasn't wearing my glasses and....

Oh MY GOD! the Heathers are moving. In unison. Into the pool. Not swimming, of course. Oh no, wouldn't want to ruin the look. They're just standing, crotch deep,, in a triangle and giggling at each other. Look at those ponytails and cut abs. Wow.

Now I have to stand in the pool, crotch deep, to hide my turgid condition in my loose billowy trunks! (Turgid - good word. :) )Eventually, they tire of this and migrate back to their lounges. Whew.

Now, I can concentrate on the fun. Water slides, look out. I'm a kid again.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 6:23 PM | 1 comments

1 comments

<< Home