Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May BOBs Delivered


BOBs-of-the-Month
Originally uploaded by Semi-Celibate Man.
Just to refresh everybody: I started an informal BOB-of-the-month for two lovely young strippers that I've known for a long time now.

Why? Good question. I'm glad you asked.

It's simple: it's because I get something out of it. I love shopping for sex toys. Love it. Unfortunately, the Mrs. doesn't like BOBs. Hates them. Thus a frustrating dilemma, which I've temporarily solved by shopping for them and giving them away to "Passion" and "Spirit".

Update: when I stopped in last week to deliver the May BOBs, I learned that Spirit has left dancing for a civilian life. So, one of her sister dancers was the lucky recipient, and a new inductee into the club, this month. I'll have to think of a name for her. She's a tall platinum blonde with a luminous smile. Beautiful.

As you can see, 4 BOBs split between them.

- a Tera Patrick butterfly vibe. Very high end with synchronized metal balls that won't jam.

- a Tera Patrick G-Spot vibe

- a Doc Johnson vibe, small/green, that's waterproof with a powerful and silent motor - for the shower or bath?

- an Oksana Twister that both twists and has a clit tickler.

Enjoy, ladies. See you in June.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 8:26 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home