Thursday, March 23, 2006

All Things Jaime



Originally uploaded by Semi-Celibate Man.
My favorite TV comedy this season is "My Name is Earl", starring some funny guys and the southern sex kitten Jaime Pressly as Joy, Earl's wife. (Sorry NeverEnough - "The Office" is a close second.)

As I watched tonight's two episodes, I decided to jump on the web and see if I could find a good pic of Jaime.

Two hours, and more than twenty downloads, later the answer is yes - there are tons of great pics of Jaime Pressly online. All now resident on my memory stick.

Ahhhhhh, Jaime.

My favorite Jaime movie moment: from "Joe Dirt", when she's in bed with David Spade yelling "I'm your sister, I'm your sister". I guess you had to see it.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 9:11 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home