Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Shout-outs

Props to my Dad today, on Father's Day. The kindest most generous man I've ever met. A role model. A mentor. A friend. I couldn't love him more.

Props to my sons today, who make me a Father. A Dad, really. Yes, they drive me to the brink of patience and sanity often. But my life is infinitely blessed because they are in it. I love them both dearly.

If you knew the crazy week that I had last week, you'd know that I'm not here for them as often as I want to be. Trying to make the most of when I am with them - so, we're off to see a movie together today. Bonding over popcorn and slushies and superheros!

Props to Mrs. SCM, who woke me up this morning frisky style as part of my present. Yes!

Peace and blessings, everyone.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 3:07 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home