Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Smell of Rum and Unintentional Foreplay

"Do you have any rum?", the attractive lady in the window seat asked the flight attendant.

Water for me.

"It's been a long day", she whispered to me across the expanse of the empty middle seat.

Peripherally, casually, I watched as she mixed her rum and coke with her index finger - swish, swish, swish. Watching still as she inserted that rum soaked finger into her beautifully laquered lips and sucked off all of the delicious liquor - dragging her finger slowly back through that pucker.

A soft, wet "pop" at the end. A contented sigh.

Then, she went back into her world of books and I into mine of music.

It was enough.

A moment. An entirely ordinary and unintentionally erotic moment. Captured in my photographic mind as a visual and auditory snapshot.

And it made my flight bearable.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 2:05 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home