Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hot Girls



Originally uploaded by Semi-Celibate Man.

I got to spend some time surfing and emailing today, checking up on my girls online.

Starting with the feast for my eyes called "The World of Girls Kissing", linked on my sidebar. This was my favorite photo today. There are better photos of girls mid lip-lock. Love those. But this was my favorite. They're not kissing yet, but you know they are heading there. Check out that look of desire and conquest by the girl of the left. And the posture of yielding in the girl on the right. Hot dynamics. Plus, I like the choker.

The bad news is that I had to say goodbye to a couple of my links, who appear not to be active anymore.

The good news is that I added two links today:

Say hi again to "Ambient Storm", who I neglected to migrate from my old blog. My bad.

And especially say hi to pharoahsgirl over at "Sheets of Egyptian Cotton". A terrific girl, finding herself - and expressing herself very well. Take the time to go into her archives and find her first post. Hot. She's a treat.

Now, I'm going back to the "World of Girls Kissing" - to get lost in Sweden for a while.

posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 5:45 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home