Sunday, November 12, 2006

Back Home



Originally uploaded by Semi-Celibate Man.
I'm back from my travel in Europe where nothing remotely erotic happened. And where I was fully, not semi, celibate. A good trip nonetheless.

Two thoughts:

1. Let me just say that travelling internationally by yourself is no small feat.

2. It was quite an adventure and I will never forget it as long as I live. The people I met were amazing and the culture I was immersed in was fascinating beyond description.

It was life changing, this trip. I will never see the world the same way again.

And yes, I took pictures. Hundreds. I'll have fun editing them!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

More semi-celibate erotica later in the week.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 10:48 AM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home