Saturday, September 30, 2006

Is Someone Trying to Tell Me Something?

I'm a little freaked out today, by two events from yesterday:

1. I got some phone calls from old friends that I haven't seen in a while. The first one sounded very relieved that I answered the phone. Seems that he had heard that I died. Suddenly. Of a heart attack. And he wasn't the only one.

Okay, that was freaky.

2. My dream last night. One dream. All night long. Intense. In vivid detail.

The plot of my dream was that my wife left me. Moved out. Filed for divorce. She didn't need me, she explained in pointed detail. Had her own job. Could create her own life. Done. Gone. Bye.

Okay, I'm more than a little freaked out.


Update: still freaked out (and I even left out a 3rd freaky event), but with a question that I've thought of before:

If I did croak suddenly with a heart attack, how would you all out in the naughty blogosphere know? I would just disappear. Maybe we need a "blog buddy" system.

On the other hand, if my wife did leave me you guys would probably find me around even more.
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 12:48 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home