Monday, January 23, 2006

Is it Just Me?

So, I was sitting a strip club one evening. Horny and frustrated as usual. Taking in the sex-charged atomosphere around me and the hot dancer onstage. Talking with a beautiful, charming, sexy dancer at my table.

Me: So, are you dating?

Dancer: No, not really. Not for a couple of years now.

Me: Really? How are you holding up?

Dancer: Okay. I haven't gotten any for a long time though.

Me: How long is a long time?

Dancer: Oh, about two months now.

Me: Longer for me. I think. The difference is that you are a female. You can end a drought anytime you want to.

Dancer: Well, I have had offers.


Okay, I'm guessing that last line was an understatement. I'm sure that this beautiful young lady has had many offers. For whatever reason they weren't the right offers. She seemed as frustrated as I am.

So, what do you think. Is it just me? I'm not the only one who is semi-celibate, not by choice, am I? If this lovely lady is having a drought it can't just be me. And can a woman end a sexual drought easier than a man?
posted by Semi-Celibate Man @ 12:35 PM | 0 comments

0 comments

<< Home